Plastic plate chain [PLT] does NOT damage conveyed items even when placed directly on the chain.
The PLT Chain has plastic plates sanwiched between the outer and inner links.
The top surface of the plastic paltes is flat,making it difficult to damage the transpored items.
Standard sprockets for roller chains can be used.
OCM PLT CHAIN Model Number Indication
|STANDARD CARBON STEEL CHAIN||PLT80-MC|
|STAINLESS STEEL CHAIN||SUS||PLT80-SUS-POM|
|TLH COATING CHAIN||TLH||PLT80-TLH-UPE|
|PLASTIC PLATE MATERIAL INDICATION|
|UPE||Ultra High Molecular Weight Poly Ethylene|
- a. Allowable Load is for MC nylon. Please contact us for POM and UPE.
- b. Please contact us for details of plastic plates.
- c. Stainless Steel Chain, Nickel Plating Chain, and SER Chain are also available.
- d. Offset Link is not available on PLT Chain.
- e. Since the pin length is longer as much as the plastic plate is sandwiched, please check for interfere with equipment.
- f. Nickel Plating reduces the max. working load by approximately 15%.
Plastic Plate Material
The following materials are available for plastic plates.
Please contact us for colors and materials other than the above.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10℃ to 70℃ (Please contact us if the temperature is 70℃ or higher.)
- a. When connecting links are used, the allowable load is about 30% lower than that of the main chain.
- b. When replacing a part of the plastic plate, remove the outer link of the part to be replaced and insert a new plastic plate and connecting link. Since the part that has been partially replaced becomes a connecting link, the allowable load will decrease.
- c. Offset links are not available. Use an even number of links.